Hamilton Reach's central location ensures all of life's essentials are on your doorstep, along with some of Queensland’s best schools.
Hamilton Reach offers you so much more.
Spend your day at home at Hamilton Reach...
- Explore the walking paths and cycleways along the river’s edge with over 1.5kms of pathways
- Let the kids be entertained in the playgrounds, in the parks or take advantage of Northshore Beach activities
- Enjoy a BBQ with friends under one of the many covered picnic shelters within the Northshore Riverside Park
- Indulge in foodie heaven at the well appointed Northshore Harbour Café
Or get out & about...
- Jump aboard a CityCat at the Northshore terminal - a relaxing way to connect to other entertainment precincts including Bulimba, Newstead or the Brisbane CBD
- Visit the Eagle Farm or Doomben Racetracks for a day of entertainment with friends
- Indulge in a little retail therapy at the Portside Wharf boutiques or Racecourse Road, Ascot
- Catch a film at Portside Dendy Cinemas
- Catching an early flight? You’re just 5kms to the Brisbane Airport
- Head to the coast for the day on the Gateway Motorway
The suburbs around Hamilton Reach are well established with the area boasting a number of well regarded schools and educational facilities, along with a range of nearby transport options that make it easy for kids to get to and from school.
- Ascot State Primary School
Pringle Street, Ascot 4007
- Hamilton State Primary School
71 Oxford St, Hamilton 4007
- Hendra State Primary School
309 Nudgee Rd, Hendra 4011
- St Agatha's Catholic Primary School
6 Hunter Lane, Clayfield 4011
- Aviation High
Widdop St, Clayfield 4011
- Clayfield College
23 Gregory St, Clayfield 4011
- St Margaret's Anglican Girls' School
11 Petrie St, Ascot 4007
- St Rita's College
41 Enderley rd, Clayfield 4011