Ensuring healthy, balanced places.
The health and wellbeing of our people, customers, and the communities we create, is very important to us.
Our 2030 goal.
Improve the wellbeing of our customers and employees.
Our short-term targets.
We will do this by:
- Continuing our safety commitment across our business, in accordance with our Occupational Health and Safety Plan.
- Implementing the Building Occupants Survey System Australia (BOSSA) survey on an annual basis for our corporate offices and select existing properties commencing 2016. The BOSSA is an Indoor Environment Quality (IEQ) assessment system for Australia's office buildings. Buildings surveyed underpin an ongoing research program aimed at improving the health, comfort and productivity of the occupants of office buildings.
- Ensuring that by 2017, all of our new residential, commercial and industrial developments have a Health and Wellbeing strategy, outlining community-wide and built-form initiatives.
- Achieving a NABERS Indoor Environment rating for all our corporate offices by 2018. NABERS Indoor Environment allows us to measure the indoor environment quality of our offices relative to other similar offices. It measures such things as the indoor air quality, acoustic comfort levels, lighting, maintenance and cleaning of air conditioning systems, and office layout.
- Ensuring that all of our new commercial and industrial developments undertake an indoor environment focused pre- and post- occupancy survey by 2018.
- Requiring all our existing commercial properties to have a NABERS Indoor Environment rating, and all industrial assets to have annual IEQ measurements based on Green Star performance indicators by 2018.
- Increasing participation in our corporate health and wellbeing program to 80% by 2020.