An extraordinary lifestyle starts here, welcome to The Waterfront Shell Cove, a unique community on the NSW South Coast. Choose from a limited selection of 6 land lots and build your dream home at The Waterfront. Land lots now selling close to the brand new Town Centre, future marina and only a 600m stroll to the beach.
Offering the ideal lifestyle destination this release offers convenience at your doorstep, close to the new Waterfront Town Centre with Woolworths, specialty stores and dining now open.
Don’t miss the opportunity to build your dream home in one of the most beautiful and well connected regions on the NSW south coast. The Waterfront, Shell Cove offers you an unrivalled lifestyle opportunity that invites you to escape routine and embrace the real adventure of coastal living.
Reasons you'll fall in love with The Waterfront, Shell Cove:
• Stage 1 of The Waterfront Town Centre is now open with a brand new Woolworths supermarket, specialty stores and eateries
• Future 270 berth marina live moments from harbourside parks and boardwalks or perhaps your own boat
• Future Waterfront tavern overlooking the harbour
Future harbourside cafes and restaurants
• Future Harbourside park and foreshore kid’s beach
• Future hotel, library and community centre
• Surrounded by pristine beaches
• Close to Killalea State Park and Bass Point Aquatic Marine Reserve
• Moments from The Links Shell Cove 18 hole golf course
• Minutes from a wide selection of primary and high schools
• Conveniently located close to Shell Cove Family Health Medical
• A short drive from Stocklands Shellharbour Shopping Centre and Shellharbour Village
• Good transport links with Shellharbour Junction train station is just a short drive away
• Easy road access to Wollongong (22kms) and Sydney CBD (110kms)
At The Waterfront, Shell Cove you can live close to pre-schools, primary schools, high schools and tertiary education offering an engaging and nurturing environment to foster healthy learning and development.
The Waterfront, Shell Cove is well connected by a range of transport options; Shellharbour Junction train station is just a short drive and local bus services will operate from The Waterfront Town Centre.
The Princes and Illawarra Highways are close to Shell Cove and provide easy access to Wollongong, Sydney and Canberra.