Awards-Portfolio-2016 page description goes here
There are some things you should just leave to the experts. Find out why you should consider third-party property management services.
You’ve signed the papers and collected the keys – now you’re the proud owner of an investment property. But now what?
One of the first calls you’ll have to make is if you should manage your rental yourself, or get a property management service. If you’re intending for the tenant to pay your mortgage, definitely consider the additional costs to weigh up your options.
Doing it yourself will obviously cost less, but the truth is that managing your rental property proficiently can get tricky. Keeping abreast of industry trends and research, managing and communicating with tenants and more – the amount of time and effort required almost warrants a full-time job!
Why third-party property management?
- Property management companies are often on top of industry, state and federal regulations around Tenant/Landlord responsibilities, so you don’t risk violating any rules you weren't previously aware of.
- Because the rental market is constantly evolving, property management will help establish appropriate rates for your rental property in line with market trends.
- You won’t have to worry about responding to tenants at wee hours in the morning; your property manager will handle all tenancy relations, from interviews and screening to inspections, regular communications and management of payments, new applications and much more.
- These companies often work in partnership with other quality service providers such as lawn care, gutter cleaning, steam cleaning, etc., so you can take advantage of the savings and the hassle out of maintaining your property.
At Australand, we have our own Property Management arm to service our property investors. Passionate about property, we work to ensure all your needs are catered for, and that your property is effectively and proficiently managed.
With over 90 years of experience in property on our belts, you can be sure that you’d be leaving your investment in great hands.
1. It just comes naturally.
Australand Property Management is part of each project’s DNA. Located on-site, our representatives have specialised product knowledge and a vested long-term interest in the development of each project.
2. 90 years’ experience is no joke.
Our experience and capabilities are a direct result of our 90 years of experience in the Australian property market. As the developer of the properties we lease, our product knowledge and understanding of market conditions are second to none.
Plus – our property managers are highly experienced and committed to ensuring your real estate investment is a success for both you, and us.
3. Use what we have.
You’ll benefit from your easy access to Australand’s extensive resources and service providers, networks and databases for your own use.
4. We’ll find you your tenants.
Our strong understanding of the nuances around property marketing and promotion allows us to find and secure a preferred tenant for you efficiently.
And because we employ some of the industry’s most rigorous tenancy selection processes, we’ll make sure you’re getting the best possible tenant for your investment, thereby minimising risk and maximising your returns.
5. No more hassles.
We’ll take all the hassle and paperwork out of property management for you, including the following:
- Co-ordinating inspection dates, private viewings
- Preparing lease documentation
- Negotiating rental agreements
- Managing tenant liaisons
- Preparing condition reports
- Arranging and managing rental payments, direct debit systems, etc.
6. Life becomes simpler, even with taxes!
Australand prepares financial statements – both monthly and annually – to simplify your tax preparation and personal accounting requirements.
7. Maintaining your investment for the long-run.
We proactively provide complete lease maintenance recommendations for your property based on regular documented inspections. Plus, we’ll manage all preventative maintenance and required repairs.
For more information on Australand’s Property Management services, feel free to contact us now or call us at 13 10 25 today.
Disclaimer: Please note that this information does not constitute as financial or legal advice and it doesn't take into account an individual's circumstances. We recommend that you contact your financial or legal advisers for tailored advice.