Inner city living with seamless connections.
With a prime inner city location, Hamilton Reach is extremely well connected to wherever you want to go, by the full range of transport options – on land, water or even in the air.
- The Northshore Hamilton CityCat terminal is right on your doorstep, providing easy and enjoyable access to other entertainment precincts and to Brisbane's CBD. There is a full service timetable with over 50 departures from the Northshore Hamilton and Brett's Wharf (western end of Nortshore) CityCat terminals Monday to Friday. For more detail on CityCat services visit www.brisbane.qld.gov.au.
- Local bus services operate frequently along nearby major arterial roads offering convenient transport to surrounding suburbs, nearby train stations, Fortitude Valley, the Brisbane CBD and the airport. More information is available at www.translink.com.au.
- The road networks in Hamilton provide connections to major arterial networks including the Gateway Motorway which is within a few kilometres of Hamilton Reach, providing access to the Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast. Kingsford Smith Drive connects to Brisbane's CBD and is currently undergoing an upgrade that will see two additional traffic lanes plus additional walking paths and cycleways benefiting the area further. For all information on this upgrade go to www.ksdupgrade.com.au.
- Two railway stations are accessible including Doomben and Ascot, both a 20 minute walk providing connections to Fortitude Valley, Brisbane's CBD and other surrounding areas.
- Brisbane’s Domestic and International airport terminals are just 5kms away, accessible via the Gateway Motorway or train.