Malaysian curry is a dish that is enjoyed by all races in Malaysia and is cooked with a mix of traditional Malaysian herbs and spices.
|1 full garlic||Curry leaf|
|4cm ginger||Salt & sugar, to taste|
|10 fresh chilies||Chicken|
|Curry powder, to taste||250ml coconut milk|
|Chili powder, to taste|
1. Blend (or crush shallots, garlic, ginger and fresh chilies until fine.
2. Mix curry powder and chili powder (optional, for extra spice).
3. Heat oil to medium. Fry the blended ingredients until fragrant.
4. Add in the curry and chili mix and curry leaf, fry for another minute.
5. Add chicken and fry until fragrant.
6. Add in one cup of water and simmer for 25 minutes.
7. Add in coconut milk, salt & sugar to taste, simmer for another 10 minutes.