MEET THE MIDTOWN TEAM
You can be confident when you buy with us that you've supported by a team of specialists.
Bates Smart has been involved from day one with Midtown, developing the residential masterplan and designing the first apartment building
Midtown will be a place where people can come together in the many parks, open spaces and tree-lined streets...
Every building in Midtown is individual, yet with the same high-quality design and consideration to light, form, proportion and detail.
Midtown always goes above and beyond expectations. Award-winning architect, Studio Johnston brings a new and innovative approach of apartment living
Cox Architecture has been an integral part of the Midtown project from the start, developing the residential masterplan and creating...
Meet the landscape architects for Soul Residences, multi-disciplinary design studio located in Australia and the UK...
Founded in 1997, Parkview is one of the top-tier construction companies in Australia and will deliver MAC Residences...
Richard Crookes Constructions, the builder for the Midtown by the Park precinct...
At Frasers Property, we believe that buying a home is more than just a transaction – it's a journey. That's why we pride ourselves on providing expert support and personalised care every step of the way. Everything we focus on – from design to construction, to customer care and community development – speaks to our unwavering commitment to excellence and quality.
Working closely with our development team, our in-house design team and top-tier architects manage the process of designing buildings that beautifully balance form and function. During this phase, services and structural engineers, as well as facilities management experts play a key role, safeguarding structural design and establishing benchmarks for liveability and practicality.
Our development team are across every detail to ensure the overall development is delivered on time and to a high-quality standard. From the external finishes to the interior finishes and inclusions, our teams undertake multiple rounds of checks before plans are approved for construction. When appointing the builder, we undertake rigorous vetting to make sure they meet our standards for quality, safety, and worker welfare.
Our onsite teams supervise the construction of all apartment buildings to ensure quality assurance processes are adhered to. We also engage independent peer review engineers to frequently attend the site during the construction process and check the structure and services design for compliance and performance. A stringent quality management system is in place which involves daily checks and weekly reviews on all works carried out.
Our Customer Care team are dedicated to making your property journey with us as easy and enjoyable as possible & to ensure you have a complete picture of buying your property and its progress at each stage. You will receive monthly construction updates and progress milestones, from the start of construction to settlement and move-in day from the myFrasersProperty app and portal. So, you can be prepared, informed and ready for the next stage.
Our dedicated Community Development team work with our residents to identify community talents, skills and strengths to develop an annual program of events and activities designed for all-ages and all-abilities. The program shares a vision for the community to be healthy and active, in an environment that is social and inclusive, and promotes a strong sense of belonging.
Your dedicated team at Midtown
Customer Care team
- Personalised care and expert support from our Customer Care team.
- Committed to ensuring your customer journey with us is easy and enjoyable.
- Providing the latest progress updates & information, from the start of construction to settlement and long after moving in.
- Offering friendly guidance and support, either in-person or from the myFrasersProperty app and portal.
Community Development team
- Experienced Community Development specialist providing welcoming and accessible events and programs.
- Works alongside residents to co-create communities that are supported to fulfill their potential.
- Promotes inclusive communities where people authentically feel like they belong.
- Builds community resilience so residence feel empowered and self-reliant.
Frasers Property Management
- Specialised knowledge with over 95 years of experience in Australia.
- Access to Frasers Property's extensive resources, networks, and databases.
- Offers exclusive pre-settlement leasing for properties purchased with Frasers Property.
- Hassles free with all paperwork and tax requirements, and more.
Interested to learn more?