Join us at the Shell Cove Sales & Information Centre for the Community Information Evening on Tuesday 10th October from 5pm to 8pm.
An opportunity to view information on the proposed changes to the concept plan for The Waterfront Precinct at Shell Cove and discuss the proposal with the project and consultant team involved.
Recently, we announced some proposed changes to The Waterfront, Shell Cove precinct plan. There have been lots of questions about these changes, and so we’re holding a Community Information Evening on Tuesday October 10th from 5pm - 8pm at our Sales & Information Centre on Cove Blvd.
This will allow anyone from the community to come down and chat with the project and consultant team who work on The Waterfront, Shell Cove.
The plan is currently on public exhibition until 20th October 2017 and includes:
• Reconfiguration of the town centre layout to provide improved public spaces, better connectivity to the harbour foreshore and relocation of the hotel;
• Modifications to our plans for the hotel to provide for a mix of either serviced apartments or hotel rooms and a residential component, to ensure the viability of the hotel;
• Review of housing density and type based on evolved designs for the area around the town centre to provide a mix of housing choice, and to focus apartment locations where high amenity is provided
• An increase to the height of the hotel site from 9 storeys to 11 storeys and increases to some apartment buildings from 4 storeys to a range from 4 to 6 storeys; and
• Introduction of an additional area of land on the north west corner of the site to provide a co-ordinated northern entry and additional dwelling sites.
Of course, you can read more about it here.
We know that the community of Shellharbour is passionate about the development of this area, and so being available to discuss the plan is a top priority for us. We hope to see you next week!