Once complete The Waterfront, Shell Cove will boast a 270 berth world-class marina with direct access to the Tasman Sea offering charter boat operations, a lively town centre, marina berths, dry stack storage, a public boat ramp and a variety of commercial marina facilities and services including:
- Wet marina berths in varying sizes and dry stack storage
- Boat haul out and hard stand
- Ship chandlers and boat maintenance workshop
- Fuelling, maintenance and service facilities
- Sewerage pump out
- Public boat ramp with trailer parking
- Direct access to the Tasman Sea
Shellharbour Marina will be open to the in 2021 along with the Harbourside Dining Precinct and The Waterfront Tavern.
In January, Bellingham Marine commenced installation of the floating marina pontoons. A total of 145 berths will be complete in this first stage, ranging from 12 metres to 30 metres in both the inner and outer harbour, and will be completed by the end of June. There will also be two 25-metre twin hull charter vessel berths at the public jetty pontoons.