January School Holidays Surf Safari
Construction of the harbour and marina at The Waterfront is well underway but before the harbour is flooded with water, we'd like to invite you for a once in a lifetime opportunity to walk along the bottom of it!
The harbour and marina construction site will be opened exclusively for this event, so please join us and take part in this historic opportunity to walk the bottom of the harbour, take photos and meet the Shell Cove project team.
Date: Saturday, 24 February 2018
Time: Any time between 9am - 12 noon
Where: Harbour Boulevard, Shell Cove (Nearest crossroad Cove Boulevard, Look out for the marker sign on the day)
Parking: Along Harbour Blvd and additional parking at the Shell Cove Sales & Information Centre carpark
- The walking distance is approximately 900m return and will include uneven surfaces and steps.
- A bus will be available for the elderly and disabled at the Shell Cove Sales & Information Centre.
- As the area is a construction site enclosed shoes must be worn.
- Children will be permitted on the construction site for this event, but must be under supervision of a responsible adult at all times.
- Food will be available for purchase.
- The event may be cancelled or postponed if rain occurs on or before the date.
Don't miss this historic opportunity