Family Bonus Transfer Offer
1. This offer (Bonus Transfer Offer) is available to each member of the Frasers Property Australia’s Prosperity Loyalty Program (Prosperity Program) who is a natural person (each, a Referrer) who:
a. introduce a new buyer to the Frasers Property Group who is also a Family Member (Referred Family Member Purchaser), to buy a residential property in one of the participating Developments listed on the Prosperity Program website, here. (Eligible Property). This Bonus Transfer Offer commences on 24 April 2018 (Promotion Period).
2. These Terms and Conditions:
a. apply in addition to, and must be read with, the terms and conditions of the Prosperity Program, which are available at: http://www.frasersproperty.com.au/Prosperity/Terms (as varied from time to time) (Prosperity Program Terms and Conditions); and
b. continue to apply, after the end of the Promotion Period, to:
i. Referrers who refer a Referred Family Member; and
ii. Referred Family Members who are referred,
in accordance with these Terms and Conditions during the Promotion Period; and in respect of the Promotion Period.
3. Under this Bonus Transfer Offer:
a. an Eligible Family Member will be treated as if they have purchased the same number of properties under Eligible Contracts as the relevant Referrer; and
b. the Referred will be treated as if they have purchased an additional property under an Eligible Contract,
on and from the date the Eligible Family Member become a member of the Prosperity Program. Example: if the Prosperity member has purchased two properties in the past, the Eligible Family Member will receive the 3% Repeat Purchaser Reward
4. To be eligible for the Bonus Transfer Offer, the following conditions must be satisfied:
a. the Referrer must:
i. have satisfied all Purchaser Conditions in their first Eligible Contract (see clause 4.2(a) of the Prosperity Program Terms and Conditions);
ii. complete the on-line Referral Form (and confirm that the Referrer is a Family Member) on or before the Eligible Contract is signed by the Referred Family Member Purchaser;
iii. not be excluded under section 4.6 of the Prosperity Program Terms and Conditions; and
iv. otherwise comply with the Prosperity Program Terms and Conditions;
b. the Referred Family Member Purchaser must:
i. be a natural person or a company;
ii. be related to the Referrer such that the Referred Family Member Purchaser is the:
(a) spouse or de facto partner;
(b) child (including the biological, adopted, foster or step child);
(c) parent (custodial, non-custodial, adoptive, foster or biological parent);
(d) sibling (including the biological, adopted, foster or step child of a parent), of the Referrer (each, a Family Member); or
(e) a company in respect of which the Family Member is a shareholder or director
iii. on or before entering into the relevant Eligible Contract, nominate, and warrant to Frasers Property Group that, the Referrer was their referrer and that the Referrer is a Family Member (in the sales advice form provided to Frasers Property Group);
iv. if required by Frasers Property Group, sign and give to Frasers Property Group, a statutory declaration confirming the family relationship referred to in paragraph 4(b)(iii), in the form required by Frasers Property Group
v. enter into an Eligible Contract for an Eligible Property during the Promotion Period;
vi. satisfy any condition in the Eligible Contract that the purchaser must satisfy before settlement can occur (eg, finance approval);
vii. not be an existing Prosperity member;
viii. not be already known to the Frasers Property Group as a potential purchaser, including by being previously introduced or referred to Frasers Property Group by another party or Agent, or appearing on a Frasers Property Group sales database; and
otherwise comply with the terms of the Eligible Contract and the Prosperity Program Terms and Conditions; and
c. if requested by Frasers Property Group, the Referrer and the Referred Family Member Purchaser must each sign and give to Frasers Property Group a statutory declaration confirming that the Referrer and the Referred Family Member Purchaser are Family Members.
5. The Bonus Transfer Offer, being Repeat Purchaser Reward applicable to the relevant Eligible Contract (being 2% or 3% of the purchase price of the relevant Eligible Contract) will be paid to the purchaser on the date of settlement of the Eligible Contract. For convenience, the repeat purchaser reward may be paid by adjustment on settlement of the Eligible Contract.
6. The Referrer can make any number of referrals, however a Referred Family Member Purchaser will only receive one Bonus Transfer Offer in respect of each Eligible Contract entered into as a result of the referral.
7. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and the Prosperity Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
8. Frasers Property Group reserves the right to cancel or extend the Bonus Transfer Offer at any time.
9. The vendor reserves the right to withdraw from sale any participating Developments or individual residential lot within a participating Development at any time.
10. This Bonus Transfer Offer cannot be taken in conjunction with any other Frasers Property Group offer.
11. In the event of any dispute or disagreement, the decision of any member of the Frasers Property Group is final
12. In these Terms and Conditions, “Frasers Property Group” means Frasers Property AHL Limited and all related entities, including the vendor.
13. Capitalised terms which are used but not defined in these Terms and Conditions have the meaning given in the Frasers Prosperity Program Terms and Condition