hamilton reach live life get active - Terms & Conditions.
1. The promoter is Australand Northshore Pty Ltd ACN 106 214 993 ("Frasers Property").
2. Employees of Frasers Property or its related bodies corporate or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition is not be permitted to enter the competition. There is no entry fee to enter this competition. a maximum of 20 entries, per person.
3. The promotional preiod commences at 6:30am (AEST) on Monday 5 February 2018 and ends at 7:30am (AEST) on Friday 2 March 2018.
4. To enter the competition, eligible entrants must:
a. Attend a Live Life Get Active class at Northshore Riverside Park at Hamilton Reach, during the promotional period.
b. Fill out with the roll call with their name, phone number and email address, for every class that they attend during the promotional period.
5. On each Friday during the promotional period, the first entry drawn will win the corresponding prize for that week as follows:
a. Week 1 Fitbit Charge 2 (Retail value: $167)
b. Week 2 Ninja Blender (Retail value: $249)
c. Week 3 Ella Bache Rejuvenation Package (Retail value: $200)
d. Week 4 Lululemon $250 Gift Voucher (Retail value: $250).
6. The draw will be conducted on each Friday during the promotional period at 10am, AEST (that is, Week 1 on 9 February 2018, week 2 on 16 February 2018, Week 3 on 23 February 2018 and Week 4 on 2 March 2018) ("Draw Dates").
7. Only entries submitted during the preceding week will go into the draw on the relevant Draw Date and entries submitted in previous weeks will not be eligible for re-entry into the draw of subsequent weeks.
8. The winner will be notified by telephone or email within 24 hours of the draw. Frasers Property will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 10 business days of the relevant Draw Date, Frasers Property reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered.
10. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Frasers Property is the Promoter only.
11. Each entrant consents, if the entrant becomes a winner, to Frasers Property using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in media and communication for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), Frasers Property and or products/services supplied by the Frasers Property.
12. Frasers Property’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Queensland law. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. Frasers Property and associated agencies accept no responsibility for loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the competition or entrant’s participation in the competition.
15. Except for any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these conditions of entry would contravene any statute or cause any part of these conditions of entry to be void (“Non Excludable Condition”), Frasers Property excludes from these conditions of entry all conditions, warranties and terms, implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for any liability in relation to a Non Excludable Condition, Frasers Property (including its officer, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including, without limitation, negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss or profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Frasers Property’s control): (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Frasers Property; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; (e) any tax implications; (f) the cancellation or postponement of any Event; and/or (g) a prize or use of a prize.