A riverfront community just 6kms from the CBD
Hamilton Reach gives you the very best of both worlds. Nestled serenely alongside the Brisbane River and boasting over 550 metres of absolute river frontage, this exceptional masterplanned community of contemporary apartments, terrace homes, river villas and freehold homes is situated just 6kms from Brisbane’s CBD, in one of Queensland’s most desirable suburbs, Hamilton.
The idyllic location of Hamilton Reach provides the opportunity to enjoy a myriad of outdoor experiences:
- A CitCat ride around or across the river, connecting you to other dining and entertainment precincts including Bulimba, Newstead or Brisbane CBD
- A walk or cycle through the pathways along Northshore to Newstead and into the city
- Take your dog for a run along Northshore Beach or a play at the dog park
- A picnic at Northshore Riverside Park, with BBQ facilities and covered picnic shelters
- Launch your kayak or paddle board from the onsite pontoon, next to the cafe
- Take part in the FREE weekday fitness classes in partnership with Live Life Get Active
Hamilton Reach is a great place to live with a wealth of recreational, retail, dining and entertainment destinations on your doorstep.
- Northshore Harbour Cafe, located in Hamilton Reach (adjacent Northshore Riverside Park): This vibrant cafe offers Hamilton Reach residents casual dining at its very best – and right on your doorstep.
- Portside Wharf, 1.5kms away: One of Brisbane’s premier entertainment precincts, host to a mix of cafes, bars, restaurants, boutique shops, an IGA grocery store, health and well-being studios and a cinema.
- Racecourse Road, Ascot, 2kms away: Located in prestigious neighbouring Ascot, this precinct offers a combination of casual and formal dining options as well as an array of stylish boutique shops.
- Eat Street Markets, 1km away: Attracting thousands of visitors each week, Eat Street Markets offers an eclectic selection of Brisbane’s best food stalls and live performers.
- Northshore Tennis Centre, adjacent to Eat Street, offers Hamilton Reach resident's discounted membership fees, coaching and court hire.
Hamilton Reach has a dedicated Community Development Manager who works alongside residents to bring the community together through social gatherings and programs to encourage residents to connect, have fun and learn. It's all part of building a desirable, supportive neighbourhood you'll love to call home.
If you would like more information or would like to get involved with the community contact your Community Development Manager: email@example.com