Set amidst hectares of natural beauty with a freehold marina at its heart, Cova is an established masterplan community along the Hope Island Canal.
Cova rests just 3.4 nautical miles from The Broadwater, offering residents prestige waterfront living surrounded by the tranquillity of parks, lakes and walking trails.
Now selling, Cova Boathouse Villas consists of 13 exclusive marina-facing villas all connected to the water in both design and orientation. Situated along the marina with immediate access to the Cova Boathouse Recreational Club, the villas offer an idyllic Gold Coast lifestyle.
Each home within this boutique release has been designed by Rothelowman, and is the most exciting release to date.
The Boathouse Villas are now completed and ready to move into, with only 2 remaining to purchase. A display villa is available to view by scheduled appointment.
- Marina facing villas with secure access to Cova foreshore pathway
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, multi-purpose room plus 2 car garage
- Luxury kitchen with Miele appliances and reconstituted stone benchtops
- Spacious master bedroom with sweeping water views
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Each villa has a separate laundry, and a double lock-up garage
Anchor your life in luxury with our most exciting release to date. Download the brochure to read how you can lead an idyllic waterfront lifestyle on the Gold Coast.
Exclusive Resident Facilities
Cova Downsizers, Katrina & Rod