A vibrant inner city location close to everything you need.Located just 4km from the Melbourne CBD neighbouring Royal Park, Parkside is perfectly positioned to make the most of everything Melbourne’s inner-north has to offer.
You’ll have easy access to all of the shopping, dining and entertainment attractions of the vibrant suburbs of Brunswick and Carlton. Plus with Royal Park and Princes Park next door, you’ll be just a short stroll away from a range of sporting activities.
While the broader Parkville area boast some of Australia’s finest educational institutions with The University of Melbourne just 3.1km away while RMIT sits conveniently on the nearby CBD fringe.
- Village Oval, Parkside
- Parkside’s adjoining Parkville Gardens landscaped parks provides a green corridor through to Royal Park
- The University of Melbourne
- RMIT University
- The Royal Melbourne and Royal Children’s hospitals
- Penguin Childcare Early Education Centre
- Melbourne Zoo
- Queen Victoria MarketCapital City Bicycle Trail
- 9 hole Royal Park Golf Course
- Football and Cricket clubs at Princes Park
- Royal Park State Netball and Hockey Centre