With much of its space dedicated to expansive parks, green open spaces and natural bushland, Baldivis Parks has been master planned for a healthy, active family lifestyle.
This community, situated in a thriving area offers the perfect blend of space and privacy, ideal for both growing families and downsizers. Here, prime land is available in a range of locations and sizes all contained within distinctive park precincts to create a family-friendly, connected environment.
Superb location & design
- An established family-friendly community close to schools and shops, within walking or cycling distance of Baldivis Town Centre and just 10 minutes drive from the City Of Rockingham.
- Where possible land is oriented to make the most of sunlight and the natural contours.
- You are never more than 240m from a park or green play area.
- Just a short walk from expansive parks, playing fields and natural bushland.
- Local cycleways and walkways.
- A significant part of the community is dedicated to green space and parks.
- Specially planted species of native flora to help create a haven for local wildlife.
- Corridors of natural vegetation retained within the community’s natural bushland surrounds provide habitats for bird and animal life and to help preserve the biodiversity of the region.