Baldivis Parks is close to a range of well-regarded primary and secondary schools, along with public transport to make it easy for kids to get to and from school.
Baldivis is home to over ten schools and education facilities, catering to early, primary, and secondary students.
- Baldivis Primary School, a government school which first opened in 1924 as a “bush school”, and moved to its present location in Fifty Road in 1978
- Goodstart Early Learning Baldivis, open since 2003.
- Tuart Rise Primary School is an independent public school that opened in 2015 for students in Kindergarten to Year 6.
- Rivergums Primary School opened in 2016.
- Baldivis Gardens Primary School is an independent public school that opened in 2017.
- Mother Teresa Catholic College is a co-educational college for students from Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12 and opened in 2013.
- Tranby College, a private school operated by the Uniting Church for K-12 students that opened in 1997.
- Settlers Primary School, an independent public, opened in 2005 and situated opposite Tranby College.
- John Calvin Primary School, situated on Mandurah Road.
- Makybe Rise Primary School on Makybe Drive.
- Baldivis Secondary College, a public high school that opened in early 2013.
- Sheoak Grove Primary School, which opened in 2020.
Nearby Rockingham has around 30 additional schools and educational institutions, including both Murdoch University’s Rockingham Campus and Challenger TAFE Rockingham Campus
For more information on schools and their catchments within Baldivis, please visit https://www.det.wa.edu.au/schoolsonline/home.do