A lifestyle that promotes healthy living and embraces the surrounding environment.
Hamilton Reach offers you a new home and a whole new lifestyle in a community that is leading the way towards a smarter, more sustainable future. It's a future where you'll not only be helping to protect the environment, but living an enviable lifestyle amidst parklands and green space that provides a natural oasis and sense of calm. These initiatives have been recognised through awards such as The Green Quarter 2014 UDIA QLD award for Environmentally Sustainable Development.
Hamilton Reach is environmentally friendly.
- Stormwater filtration via parklands and open spaces
- Parkland surrounds
- Water management plans
- Cycleways and walkways throughout the community to promote healthier lifestyles
- Rehabilitation of Brisbane River frontage
Hamilton Reach saves water.
- All Hamilton Reach apartments and homes fitted with AAA shower tap flow restrictors
- Dual flush toilets
- Some homes incorporate smart metering
- Stormwater harvesting into lakes & community water bodies
- Drought tolerant lawns and native plant species
- Rainwater tanks connected to toilets, washing machines and external taps
Hamilton Reach saves energy.
- Some homes incorprate 3kW photovoltaic solar systems
- Minimum 3 stars Nathers Energy Rating
- Energy efficient lighting and appliances
- Efficient hot water systems
- Wall and ceiling insulation
- Double glazing to windows and doors
- Ceiling fans to encourage natural ventilation
- Draft seals on all external doors
- Positioning and design of homes to maximise natural light - saving energy and improving living environment
*Please note that not all features apply to every project. Purchasers must rely on their own enquiries and the contract for sale.