A riverfront community just 6kms from the CBD
Hamilton Reach gives you the very best of both worlds. Nestled serenely alongside the Brisbane River and boasting over 550metres of absolute river frontage, this exceptional masterplanned community of contemporary apartments, terrace homes and river villas is situated just 6kms from Brisbane’s CBD, in one of Queensland’s most desirable suburbs, Hamilton.
The idyllic location of Hamilton Reach provides the opportunity to enjoy a myriad of outdoor experiences:
- A CitCat ride around or across the river
- A walk or cycle through the integrated pathways
- Take your dog for a run along Northshore Beach
- A picnic at Northshore Riverside Park
- Take part in the FREE weekday fitness classes in partnership with Live Life Get Active
- Book a seat at one of our FREE masterclass sessions
Hamilton has a wealth of recreational, retail, dining and entertainment destinations at its doorstep, including an array of entertainment options of over 100 shops, 45 restaurants, cafes and bars and a cinema.
A host of entertainment options to suit all styles are only moments away:
- Northshore Harbour Cafe, located in Hamilton Reach (adjacent Northshore Riverside Park): This vibrant cafe offers Hamilton Reach residents casual dining at its very best – and right on your doorstep.
- Portside Wharf, 1.5kms away: One of Brisbane’s premier entertainment precincts, host to a mix of cafes, bars, restaurants, boutique shops, an IGA grocery store, health and
well-being studios and a cinema.
- Racecourse Road, Ascot, 2kms away: Located in prestigious neighbouring Ascot, this precinct offers a combination of casual and formal dining options as well as an array of stylish boutique shops.
- Eat Street Markets, 1km away: Attracting thousands of visitors each week, Eat Street Markets offers an eclectic selection of Brisbane’s best food stalls and live performers.
Hamilton Reach has a dedicated Community Development team who work alongside residents to bring the community together through social gatherings and programs to encourage residents to connect, have fun and learn! It's all part of building a desirable, supportive neighbourhood.
If you would like more information or would like to get involved with the community contact Sian Buchanan your Community Development Manager: email@example.com