With great facilities in and around Hamilton Reach, you don't have to venture far to find things to do.
At Hamilton Reach...
- Cycle and Walking Paths - There's over 1.5kms of pathways to explore throughout Hamilton Reach
- Parks and playgrounds - There's open spaces for kicking a ball and a kids playground to keep them entertained
- Northshore Beach - A sandy riverside beach is great for beach games
- BBQ Areas - Enjoy a BBQ with friends under one of the many covered picnic shelters within the Northshore Riverside Park
- Your own cafe - Indulge in foodie heaven at the well appointed Northshore Harbour Café
- Pontoon - Launch watercraft from the on-site pontoon just outside the cafe
- Eat Street - Great food and entertainment with a myriad of food choices, open each weekend
Northshore Tennis Courts - Book a court at the Northshore Tennis Courts just up the road
- CityCat - Jump aboard a CityCat at the Northshore terminal - a relaxing way to connect to other entertainment precincts including Bulimba, Newstead or the Brisbane CBD
- A day at the races - Visit the Eagle Farm or Doomben race tracks for a day of entertainment with friends
- Shopping - Indulge in a little retail therapy at the Portside Wharf boutiques or Racecourse Road, Ascot
- Movies - Catch a film at Portside Dendy Cinemas
- Go on a trip - Catching an early flight? You’re just 5kms to the Brisbane Airport
- Beach time - Head to the coast for the day with the Gateway Motorway just a short distance away