The world of waste is changing.
Waste management is a changing and often confusing space with many new and innovative ideas and practices. As developers of built retail assets responsible for waste, Frasers Property Australia is pleased to host WastEd - the industry’s opportunity to educate us on practical solutions that can help eliminate landfill in shopping centres that have a broad tenancy mix, with realistic site constraints.
We are particularly interested in ideas that address one or multiple waste streams for both specialty tenancies and shopping centre visitors. In short, we want to know what is possible in a suburban retail centre, and we would like to use Burwood Brickworks as the test case, ahead of sharing our leanings with the industry.
This is an opportunity for innovators and service providers to:
- Get in front of a panel of asset developers and owners
- Have an idea, service, product, and/or equipment implemented
- Be added to a shortlist of options for incoming retail tenants
How to get involved.
- Providers of ideas, services, products, and/or equipment are invited to respond to a written EOI – download the form below and return by email to FPA.Retail@frasersproperty.com.au by 25th January
- A brief telephone discussion will be held with each provider
- Shortlisted providers will be invited to pitch their idea to a panel in front of a live audience, at Swinburne University, Melbourne, on the evening of 4th February
About Burwood Brickworks.