Watervale Shopping Centre is a 5,300sqm shopping centre that was developed by Frasers Property Australia and opened in November 2010.
The following results were achieved by Frasers Property Australia on the project:
- Working closely with the Shire of Melton allowed the planning permit to be issued 4 days after the rezoning of the site
- The planning process was managed to ensure time delays were minimised
- Frasers Property completed the construction of Watervale shopping centre in an industry leading eight months from first works on site to centre opening
- The construction was completed to a high quality at a cost well below industry averages for this type of shopping centre
- The centre opened fully leased with an income exceeding the targeted budget for the centre
- The centre is continuing to achieve excellent trading results in its first year of operation.