Embrace what comes naturally
Located amidst some of Sydney’s most established Northern suburbs, Putney Hill in Ryde is a flourishing community with everything you need in abundance. Close to shops, cafés, sports centres, transport and education, this prime location has it all within easy reach.
- 13km to Sydney CBD
- Close proximity to West Ryde train station
- Lardelli Park, at the very heart of Putney Hill
- Easy access to Macquarie Shopping Centre, Chatswood Westfield & Chatswood Chase
- A range of retail and dining options moments away
- 2km to Lane Cove National Park and River
Luscious parkland just waiting to be explored
At Putney Hill, cafés, restaurants and shops are all in plentiful supply. Just a few moments from home, Putney Village serves up fresh food and delicious coffee. Take your time. Unwind and watch the world pass by. You’ve found the perfect place.
Start the day with a refreshing dip at the nearby Ryde Aquatic Leisure Centre, or have a hit of tennis at the courts next door. Coffee lovers can indulge at one of the cafes on ‘eat street’ in Putney Village – just a few minutes walk away – or pick up some gourmet cheese and organic fruit for a picnic at Lardelli Park. Just a kilometre down the road is the newly renovated Macquarie Shopping Centre, home to world-class brands, shopping, cinemas and dining. Childcare, a community centre and well-regarded schools are within easy reach.
- The stunning gardens, waterways and open spaces are designed to complement your lifestyle.
- Find a secluded spot and bask in the sunshine, go for a run, have a hitof tennis, or enjoy the opportunity to meet like-minded neighbours Lardelli Park is at the very heart of Putney Hill.
- A 3km running track meanders through 2.4 hectares of parkland, and there’s a fully equipped playground for the smaller explorers.