Centrally located in one of the world’s most walkable cities
Dive into daily fitness at Carlton Baths, across the road. Walk to work, school and Rathdowne village or straight into the heart of the CBD, only 2.6 kms away. Alternatively trams, buses and bicycles can take you anywhere you want to go.
Parks and public spaces gather up students, shop-owners, residents and visitors as they relax and engage.
The proximity to the country’s leading learning institutions makes Carlton literary and intellectual. The well-planned huddle of universities and technical institutes that breed the best minds in the country are on your doorstep.
Carlton’s carefully composed landscape is part free-and-easy, part highly considered but mostly, the perfect fit for you.Nearby:
- Rathdowne Village Shopping
- The University of Melbourne
- RMIT University
- The Royal Melbourne and Royal Children’s hospitals
- Melbourne Zoo
- Melbourne Museum
- Queen Victoria Market
- Capital City Bicycle Trail
- 9 hole Royal Park Golf Course
- Football and Cricket clubs at Princes Park
- Royal Park State Netball and Hockey Centre