Baldivis Parks is close to a range of well-regarded primary and secondary schools, along with public transport to make it easy for kids to get to and from school.
Baldivis is home to six schools, catering to both primary and secondary students.
- Baldivis Primary School, a government school which first opened in 1924 as a “bush school”, and moved to its present location in Fifty Road in 1978
- Tranby College, a private school operated by the Uniting Church for K-12 students that opened in 1997.
- Settlers Primary School, a government school, opened in 2005 and situated opposite Tranby College.
- John Calvin Primary School, situated on Mandurah Road.
- Makybe Rise School on Makybe Drive.
- Baldivis Secondary College, a new public high school that opened in early 2013.
Nearby Rockingham has around 30 additional schools and educational institutions, including both Murdoch University’s Rockingham Campus and Challenger TAFE Rockingham Campus