Are you ready to start enjoying the Jindowie lifestyle now? Jindowie’s range of affordable living options include a range of ready built contemporary homes that are eligible for the State Government’s Shared Home Ownership (shared equity) scheme, through their Opening Doors programme. Shared Home Ownership allows you to purchase a home with a SharedStart loan through Keystart, the Government's lending agent. If you qualify, your new home at Jindowie will be even more affordable!
Some advantages of Shared Home Ownership
• Low deposit of $2000 or 2% of the purchase price (whichever is greater) for first home buyers
• Deposit of $2000 or 2% of the purchase price plus stamp duty and fees for non-first home buyers
• No savings history required
• No lenders mortgage insurance
• No monthly account keeping fees
• First home buyers can use the First Home Owners Grant towards the deposit and apply for a grant from the Home Buyers Assistance Account.