Iso-Photo-Comp-Results page description goes here
Must be submitted by C.O.B Friday 15 May
‘How I am coping in Social Isolation’
Be as creative as you would like to capture an image that depicts how you’re coping in social isolation.
Conditions of entry
- Photo/s must be submitted by C.O.B Friday 15 May
- Winner will be announced Wednesday 20 May
Who can enter?
- Entry is open to Fairwater residents only
How to enter
- Complete Eventbrite registration form https://photo-comp-social-isolation.eventbrite.com.au
- You can submit up to 2 two images
- Send your high res image/s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Judging and Prizes
- Photo will be judged by the Frasers creative team and decision will be final
- Winner will be announced on the Frasers Fairwater Facebook Page
- First prize will receive a $200 and Second Prize will receive $100 both in the form of a Master Card voucher sent to the winner’s email (this can be used like a normal credit card for any online purchases)
Guidelines for entry
- Photos must be taken in your house or on your property (please observe social distancing rules)
- Up to 2 photos only to be submitted
- By submitting your photo/s you are giving Frasers Property Australia permission to put this image on the Frasers Fairwater Facebook Page
- If your photograph contains people who are under the age of 18, a parent or guardian is required to sign the photography and video consent form on their behalf – please contact email@example.com if you need this form.