A well established waterfront community in the Gold Coast suburb of Hope Island
Cova is a well established community that offers a relaxed waterfront lifestyle. It offers a range of diverse living options.
The final stage of Cova Waterline is now selling, with a limited number of Terrace Homes and Waterfront Villas remaining. This is the final ever stage within Cova and is now under construction.
Cova offers a unique waterfront setting along the Hope Island Canal and is surrounded by parklands and waterways, where more than a quarter of the 31 hectares are dedicated to recreational areas, walking paths and waterways. It's located close to shopping, schools, medical facilities plus a number of Golf Courses.
- Club Cova - 25m lap pool, gym, kitchen and BBQ facilities
- Cova Boathouse - a new recreational club featuring a plunge pool,private dining room with kitchen facilities, theatre / multi-purpose room, meeting room equipped with WI-FI, covered outdoor terrace with seating and BBQ facilities.
- The Neighbours Cafe located at the Cova Boathouse recreational club
- Parks and walking trails throughout
- Park facilities: BBQ, picnic tables and shelters, fitness equipment and seats
- 5 hectares of community open space
- 2 community lakes
- Approx 1.5km of canal and marina frontage
- Body Corporate community
All of Cova’s facilities and residential areas are centered around its stunning 2.6ha private marina and boardwalk promenade, with freehold marina berths available only for Cova residents to purchase.