Opportunity exists to join the second stage of Eastern Creek Quarter, ECQ XL, anticipated to deliver large format retail and showrooms. Complementary offers will also be delivered across the development, including food pad sites and a child care centre. McDonalds, Anaconda and Officeworks have been announced as the first secured tenants.
The successful stage one launch of ECQ is intended to be followed by ECQ XL (stage two) in early 2022. Situated in a prominent location in the Sydney metropolitan suburb of Eastern Creek, the large format and showroom proposition offers an unparalleled opportunity for brand presence within a region benefiting from significant infrastructure investment and strong forecast population growth.
ECQ XL offers:
• Prime, high profile location on the Westlink M7 and Great Western Highway, approximately 15km from Parramatta and 35km from the Sydney Central Business District
• Highly accessible site via multi directional lights from the Great Western Highway and Rooty Hill Rd South
• Light filled showrooms with glazing
• Convenient rear loading to tenancies
• Ability to individually brand tenancies with sight lines to main arterial roads
• Ample on grade parking of approximately 350 car spaces
• Aiming for 6 star Green Star Design and Accreditation
• Currently indicated that around 350,000 persons reside within a 15 minute drivetime and 1.2 million persons reside within a 30 minute drivetime.
along the Great Western Highway, annually
live within a 15 minute drive time
live within a 30 minute drive time
recorded within the ECQ population at 2016 census
of worker population by 2036 with circa 45k workers in total
spend anticipated in 2019. Expected growth to $23M by 2036