The asset is intended to be delivered across three stages, including a super neighbourhood centre (stage one) and large format retail and showrooms (stage two). Complementary offers will also be delivered across the development, including food pad sites and a child care centre.
The stage one launch of ECQ in early 2020 is intended to be followed by the launch of ECQ XL (stage two) in November 2020. Situated in a prominent location in the Sydney metropolitan suburb of Eastern Creek, the large format and showroom proposition offers an unparalleled opportunity for brand presence within a region benefiting from significant infrastructure investment and strong forecast population growth.
ECQ XL offers:
• Highly accessible site via multi directional lights from the Great Western Highway and Rooty Hill Rd South
• Light filled showrooms with glazing
• Convenient rear loading to tenancies
• Ability to individually brand tenancies with sight lines to main arterial roads
• Ample on grade parking of approximately 350 car spaces
• Aiming for 6 star Green Star Design and Accreditation
• Launch anticipated for Q4 2020
along the Great Western Highway, annually
live within a 15 minute drive time
live within a 30 minute drive time
recorded within the ECQ population at 2016 census
of worker population by 2036 with circa 45k workers in total
spend anticipated in 2019. Expected growth to $23M by 2036