Frasers Property’s loyalty program benefits extended to families
- Launch of Prosperity Share campaign extends benefits to members’ families
- The Prosperity program contributed 20% of the company’s total residential sales over the last six months1, generating 119 sales with a value of more than $80 million
- In the six months to 30 March, over $1 million2 in rewards benefits have been enjoyed by Prosperity members
AUSTRALIA, 8 MAY 2018The rewards and benefits of Prosperity, Frasers Property Australia’s industry-leading loyalty program, are well understood by its more than 7,000 members nationally. But now, for a limited time only, the families of those members can share in the benefits too.
Frasers Property has just launched the Prosperity Share campaign, which extends the benefits of membership to the families of Prosperity members until June 30, 2018.
Since Prosperity was re-launched with its own dedicated app in October 2017, Frasers Property has generated over $80 million in sales to Prosperity members, highlighting the importance of a targeted loyalty program that resonates with customers.
How does it work?
- If you have purchased a property with Frasers Property or Australand, you’re eligible to become a Prosperity member – it’s as simple as that.
- As part of the new campaign, when a family member is referred by a Prosperity member and proceeds to purchase a property with Frasers Property, they will receive a 2% or 3% purchase reward discount, depending on the existing member’s benefit level, as well as priority notification for new properties coming to market, to view them before they become publicly available.
- And the Prosperity member who referred them will receive $2,000 (if the family member is not already on the Frasers Property database) as well as a 3% discount off the price for any future property purchases they make with Frasers Property.
Kesree Jones, General Manager - National Sales Programs, Frasers Property Australia, says Prosperity is the most generous national loyalty rewards program in the property industry in Australia.
“Prosperity is about offering our customers real rewards for their loyalty and inviting them to take a long-term journey with us. It is an effective way for new investors who want to build their property portfolio to factor in guaranteed price structures and other benefits in their property strategy,” Ms Jones says.
“Extending the benefits of Prosperity to the families of our members is another way of cementing these long-term relationships.”
Six months since Prosperity was re-launched in October 2017, the program has passed the $1 million milestone in rewards benefits passed on to members. Prosperity members benefit in six distinct ways:
- Dedicated Prosperity Care customer support team: with you for the whole purchasing experience and beyond.
- Purchase rewards: members receive a 2% discount on the purchase of their second property and a
3% discount on their third and all subsequent purchases from Frasers Property, rebated at settlement.
- Referral rewards: Prosperity members receive $2,000 for every purchaser they refer.
- Priority notification: Prosperity members are guaranteed the first opportunity to buy new releases
from Frasers Property across Australia.
- One-year complimentary ‘Sapphire’ membership to the Fraser World loyalty program: members are
entitled to 15% off the best available rate at hotels and serviced residences around the world.
- Partner benefits: members receive gold class treatment from brands Frasers Property has partnered
with, including furniture packages, relocation services, insurance and home loan providers, and more.
Prosperity membership opens up international benefits given the company’s ties to the multi-national Frasers Property group and its Frasers Hospitality arm.
Frasers Hospitality operates serviced hotel residences and boutique lifestyle hotels across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, North Asia, South East Asia and Australia. Since 1998 it has grown from an initial two properties in Singapore to more than 140 properties across 80 cities and more than 24,000 keys worldwide.
These international opportunities represent a new benchmark for industry loyalty programs in Australia.
“Prosperity is a reflection of our larger and more diverse residential base and our brand promise to deliver value for our customers. Our view is that investing in our customers is a very effective way of securing our own business long term, and this program is about increasing our commitment to our customers while engaging with the next generation of purchasers,” Ms Jones says.
For further information about the world of opportunities awaiting Prosperity members, visit www.frasersproperty.com.au/prosperity.