The Gallery is conveniently located near a range of transport options
The Gallery is a centrally located established neighbourhood where everything you need is within easy reach. Here you’ll live close to schools and university campuses, near Rhodes Shopping Centre and Flemington’s fresh food markets. Close to bus transport, a short drive from Lidcombe train station and within easy access to major roadways.
Train: Lidcombe Train Station is 2km giving you access to the Sydeny CBD, Parramatta, Burwood, Olympic Park and more.
- Lidcombe Train Station to Sydney CBD: 9 stops
- Lidcombe Train Station to Parramatta CBD: 5 stops
- Lidcombe Train Station to Burwood Westfield: 4 stops
- Lidcombe Train Station to Strathfield: 3 stops
- Lidcombe Train Station to Sydney Olympic Park: 1 stop
Bus: Local bus services are within walking distance from The Gallery with bus stops located on Botanica Drive, Joseph Street and Weeroona Road offering convenient to surrounding areas, shops, schools, employment hubs and other modes of transport.
- The Gallery to Lidcombe Train Station: M92 services from Botanica Drive or 925 from Weeroona Road
- The Gallery to University Of Sydney Cumberland Campus: M92 services from Weeroona Road
Car: The neighbourhood is close to major roads with easy access to the M4 and M5 motorways.
- The Gallery to M4 Motorway: 5.5km
- The Gallery to M5 Motorway: 7.5km