A well established waterfront community in the Gold Coast suburb of Hope Island.
Cova is a well established community that offers a relaxed waterfront lifestyle. It offers a range of diverse living options, from land to terraces homes and villa's.
Cova offers a unique waterfront setting along the Hope Island Canal and is surrounded by parklands and waterways, where more than a quarter of the 31 hectares are dedicated to recreational areas, walking paths and waterways.
- Club Cova - 25m lap pool, gym, kitchen and BBQ facilities
- Cova Boathouse - a new recreational club coming soon with a plunge pool, kitchen facilities, theater / multi-purpose room, office space with WI-FI
- parks and walking trails throughout
- Park facilities: BBQ, picnic tables and shelters, fitness equipment and seats
- 5 hectares of community open space
- 2 community lakes
- Approx 1.5km of canal and marina frontage
- Body Corporate community
- Free Live Life Get Active fitness classes within the park next to Club Cova - join here
All of Cova’s facilities and residential areas are centered around its stunning 2.6ha private marina and boardwalk promenade, with freehold marina berths available only for Cova residents to purchase.