Cova’s waterfront location is enhanced by its range of amenities.
Cova’s residents-only community facilities include a unique 2.6ha marina and boardwalk promenade, with private freehold berths; plus Club Cova, a recreational club offering views over the marina and resort-style facilities.Club Cova and the marina area will become a focal point for residents and visitors; a waterfront hub of activity. The marina will also provide residents with easy access to surrounding waterways, the Broadwater is only 3.4 nautical miles from Cova and the open waters off of the Gold Coast.
- Size – 2.6 hectares
- Depth – low tide approx. 4m
- Freehold berths
- Berth size – 10m to 14m
- Marina structure designed by Bellingham Marine, an industry leader
- Private use only
- Security access gate and CCTV cameras
- Perimeter ambient lighting
- Sewer pump-out
- Service pedestal with night light to each berth
- Single phase GPO power and fresh water (drinking) tap
- Public pontoon for drop-offs and water taxis
Club Cova - existing recreational club.
- This residents-only recreational club will offer resort-style facilities, including:
- Lap pool – 7m x 25m
- Gymnasium facilities
- BBQs and tables
- Kitchen and function room for residents’ use
Cova Boathouse - coming early 2019.
- Dining room with fully functional kitchen
- Multi-purpose room with thetre equipment
- Work pod complete with wi-fi
- Lounge deck and BBQ area with outdoor seating
- Plunge pool with marina views