Your life of blissful weekends.
Life, Point Cook is a carefully planned 43-hectare community set to become home to around 1,800 lucky residents.
Life, Point Cook will include:
- 9.9 hectares of planned parks and open space
- Future Leap Frog Park
- Protected wetlands and conservation reserve
- Proposed public art structures and interactive trails
- Network of shared pathways for walking and cycling.
- Adjoining sports and recreational facility
- Zoned for Alamanda College
Point Cook has everything you'd expect from an established community with a selection of esteemed public and private schools, recreation centres, shopping, cafes and sport clubs, a golf course, Shadowfax winery, the Werribee Mansion and Open Range Zoo.