Connected in every way
Seamlessly integrating work and lifestyle opportunities, and home to leading national and international brands, Rhodes Quarter is one of Sydney’s most desirable, sustainable, vibrant, and well-connected commercial precincts.
- Easily accessible by public transport and M4 motorway
- Extensive on-site amenity including childcare, pool, gym, restaurant & bar, café, sustainable car share, electric vehicle charging and third spaces
- Home to leading national and international brands
- On-site building & precinct management
Rhodes Quarter is one of Sydney’s premier suburban work environments, driven by access and convenience at its core. The six office buildings and their tenants have access to best-in-class facilities and amenities including brand new end-of-trip facilities, on-site gym and café’s, childcare and early learning services, as well as direct access to retail outlets, dining and cinema within the adjacent Rhodes Waterside Shopping Centre.
Wide-open parks and waterfront gardens provide picturesque spaces to relax, engage community and curate community events, provided by the precinct’s onsite community management team. Rhodes Quarter also features some of Australia’s most sustainable buildings, including three buildings that are carbon neutral certified by the Australian Government’s Climate Active organisation, including Building F – Australia’s first carbon neutral commercial building.
Rhodes Quarter is also home to Frasers Property Australia and Frasers Property Industrial’s Sydney head office, which is the first commercial office nationally to achieve Platinum WELL recertification as recognised by the International WELL Building Institute™ (IWBI).
Rhodes Quarter is proudly developed, co-owned and managed by Frasers Property Australia.
- Located 5 minutes’ walk from Rhodes Train Station (T9 Northern Line)
- Sustainable car share and electrical vehicle charging stations on-site and available to Frasers Property Tenants
- Adjacent to retail, dining and cinema at Rhodes Waterside Shopping Centre
- Focus on wellbeing with premium facilities including gym, pool and EOT facilities, free for employees
- Strong corporate community driven by onsite community engagement and events team
- High-quality fitted and unfitted premises are available now from 100 sqm – 12,000 sqm, with flexible Lease terms
View Frasers Property’s commercial portfolio.