NSW’s first 6 Star Green Star community
This former private golf course in Blacktown is now a model community emphasising sustainability and social connection.
- Leading sustainability features
- Multi-award-winning design
- Wetlands and riparian zones support local wildlife
- Diverse and inclusive community
LOCATIONFairwater Boulevard off Richmond Rd, Blacktown NSW 2148
Just 1km from Blacktown’s central business district, Fairwater is the ground-breaking sustainable neighbourhood that’s as connected socially as it is physically. With its walkable design, renewable thermal energy system, water-saving features, and abundance of open space, Fairwater was the first community in New South Wales to be certified 6 Star Green Star by the Green Building Council of Australia.
Its picturesque surrounds include lakes and ponds, boardwalks, walkways, cycleways, parks and playgrounds, a learn-to-ride bike track and connections to local transport, top schools, and shopping amenities.
- Cycle and learn-to-ride tracks
- Dog park
- Basketball courts
- Community garden
- Self-managed community groups
- Playgrounds and picnic shelters
Fairwater is now sold out.