Win a $10,000 Noosa holiday^!
Exclusive to Care & Rewards members
Win a $10,000 Noosa holiday^!
For 100 years, Frasers Property Australia has developed places for people to thrive. From inner-city living to laid-back coastal communities to friendly suburban neighbourhoods, over 350,000 people proudly call a Frasers Property community home.
When you purchase with us, you’ll be joining the Frasers family. To thank you, we’re rewarding you an entry for the chance to win a $10,000 Noosa holiday^, where one of our earliest communities came to life!
Here's how it works
Earn your Entry.
Each entry must be submitted individually by Sunday 4th August 2024.
Step 1. Earn your Entry
As a Care & Rewards member
We are rewarding you one (1) entry simply for being a member!
Not yet a member?
If you have bought a property from Frasers Property Australia, Australand or any of the company names we've traded as over the past 100 years, then complete the form below to request your membership & providing the details of your purchase. We'll then confirm your membership.
Increase your chances to win!
Earn bonus entries when you activate, refer or buy (again).
Step 2. Claim your Entry
- Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Conditions. By entering, entrants accept these Conditions. Nothing in these Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Entry is open only to individuals aged 18 years or older and who are eligible Care & Rewards members (Eligible Entrant). Eligible Entrants must continue be an existing Care & Rewards member at the time of the draw to the eligible for the prize.
Employees (and their “Immediate Family Members” (as defined in the Care & Rewards terms and conditions) of the agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter. Eligible Entrants must continue be an existing Care & Rewards member at the time of the draw to the eligible for the prize.
- The promotion begins at 4:00pm AEST on Wednesday, 10 January 2024 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on Sunday, 4 August 2024 (Promotion Period).
- To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period submit their details online at https://www.frasersproperty.com.au/Care-and-Rewards/Member-Offers/WinaHoliday, together with registering their full name, a valid email address, telephone number, include how they earnt their entry and submit an answer to the competition question, ‘Tell us in 25 words or less, What is your proudest moment being part of the Frasers family & community’ ?’ to finalise the entry. If an entrant is entitled to more than one entry, each entry must contain a different answer to the competition question and be submitted separately.
- Each Eligible Entrant will be entitled to one initial entry for the promotion. In addition to the initial entry, Eligible Entrants will be entitled to one bonus entry for each of the following criteria they meet:
(a) the Eligible Entrant has activated their myFrasersProperty account at any time before the entry is submitted;
(b) the Eligible Entrant enters into an unconditional contract for sale for a residential property in a Participating Development can be viewed here during the Promotion Period; or
(c) the Eligible Purchaser refers a “Referred Purchaser” (as defined in the Care & Rewards terms and conditions) to Frasers Property Australia and the Referred Purchaser enters into an unconditional contract for sale for a residential property in a Participating Development during the Promotion Period.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over mobile telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise.
- The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- Each entrant is responsible for the entry they submit and entering the promotion and accessing the website.
- The Promoter’s judging panel will review all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The judging panel will judge all entries based on creativity and originality no later than 10:00am AEST Monday, 12th August 2024. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. The entry judged to be the best entry will win the prize. The Promoter’s and judges’ decisions in relation to all aspects of the promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries that are found to have been derived from third party work will be considered invalid and, if awarded the prize, the prize must be returned to the Promoter. Without limiting the generality of other conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to take legal action against anyone found to have breached this condition. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to (a) not consider any entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions and (b) disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions of entry or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages and other compensation are reserved.
- Each entrant warrants and agrees that:
(a) the entrant has created the entry by himself or herself;
(b) the entrant is entitled to reproduce and exploit all of the underlying works in the entry;
(c) the entrant will not submit material in their entry that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless the entrant is the owner of such rights;
(d) the entrant has not been previously published in any other medium or forum worldwide;
(e) they will not submit material that is unlawful; obscene; defamatory; derogatory; threatening; pornographic; sexually inappropriate; violent; abusive; harassing; hateful; racially, religiously or ethnically offensive; or encourages, evidences or indicates conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability or violates any law;
(f) the entry will not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and
(g) the entrant has not granted rights to their entry to any other person which are inconsistent with the rights granted to the Promoter.
- Each entrant consents to the Promoter (and each of its assignees and licensees) doing or omitting to do anything which may infringe any and all moral rights of the entrant including to edit, alter and reproduce the entry, and that such consents have been obtained to the full extent permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- Each entrant agrees to:
(a) if required by the Promoter, sign a statutory declaration regarding the originality of their entry; and
(b) irrevocably and unconditionally licenses (together with a right to sublicense) to the Promoter all of the entrant’s right, title and interest (including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights such as present and future copyright) in and to their entry and to sign a document (in a form to be determined by the Promoter) to acknowledge this grant of licence to the Promoter.
- Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter (and each of its assignees and licensees) has the right, in their absolute discretion, to edit, amend, copy, use, publish, broadcast and communicate to the public, the entry in any media including the internet, without any further consultation, reference, payment or any other compensation to the entrant.
- Each entrant must create their own entry and only submit an entry in their own name. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The winning entrant will win a prize of AUD$10,000 (including GST) transferred via bank transfer to their nominated bank account in their name. The winning entrant must ensure they provide their correct bank account details to the Promoter via Docusign. The Promoter is not liable if the bank details are incorrect.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Once any prize has left the Promoter’s account, the Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with the promotion will not be responsible for any delay in delivery of the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email and phone call by the Promoter at or after 12:00pm AEST Monday, 12th August 2024. The winner’s details will be published on the Frasers Property Australia website on Saturday, 24th August 2024 and the winner consents to this.
- The Promoter may require the winner to verify their entry and provide proof of identity, age, purchase or residency. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure to provide any of this verification to the Promoter upon request may, at the Promoter’s discretion, invalidate the entrant’s entry.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertising, the Promoter may only publish the winner’s surname, initial and Country / State / Territory of Residence.
- The Promoter will, within 5 business days of the judging of the winner, transfer the prize directly to the winner’s nominated bank account.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these Conditions, the entry will be discarded.
- The Promoter may verify the validity of entries and, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this promotion by, any person who manipulates or tampers with or benefits from any manipulation of or tampering with the entry process or the operation of the promotion (including, but not limited to, soliciting votes; disguising an IP address; using multiple email addresses, aliases or other electronic account to submit multiple entries for the same person); violates these Conditions; acts in a disruptive or dishonest manner; acts with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or jeopardises the fair operation of the promotion.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable. If, for any reason, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where the prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, manipulation, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- In the event of the prize not being accepted or claimed by 1:00pm AEST Monday, 19 August 2024, the judges will select an alternate winner with the entry judged to be the next best entry to receive that prize.
- Privacy Collection Notice:
(a) The Promoter will collect the personal information that an entrant provides (including name, mailing address, email address or phone number) when it enters the promotion/competition and if an entrant wins the competition the Promoter may collect more personal information from you.
(b) The Promoter may also be required by gaming and lottery legislation to collect some of your personal information.
(d) If the Promoter does not collect some or all of this information, it may not be able to enter you into the competition or provide the prize.
(e) The Promoter may disclose any entrant’s personal information to:
(i) relevant suppliers, contractors, agents who assist the Promoter in administering the promotion/competition and awarding the prize;
(ii) marketing, research, and communications agencies;
(iii) regulatory bodies and other government agencies, including any authority responsible for the regulation of gaming and lotteries and other government agencies (where applicable); and
(iv) other parties, if require by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right (in its discretion) to at any time cancel, substitute or vary any of these terms and conditions (in whole or in part).
- Details of the Care & Rewards terms and conditions are accessible at https://www.frasersproperty.com.au/Care-and-Rewards/Terms-and-conditions. Nothing in these conditions varies, overrides or invalids any part of the Care & Rewards terms and conditions, which continue to apply to all Care & Rewards members.
- The Promoter is Frasers Property AHL Limited (ACN 008 443 696) of Level 2, Building C, 1 Homebush Bay Drive, Rhodes NSW 2138. Phone: (02) 9767 2000.
Version 1. As at 14 December 2023.
Enjoy a lifetime of exclusive rewards
Designed to help you reach your property ambitions sooner.