3 bedroom townhomes from $1,099,000* & 4 bedroom townhomes from $1,575,000*
PIONEER TOWNHOMES COMING SOON
Thoughtfully designed for the energetic family, discerning entertainer, and those who cherish comfort, Pioneer Townhomes are designed by award-winning architecture firm Rothelowman.
- Townhomes spanning two or three storeys with 3 or 4 bedroom configurations, from $1,099,000*
- Varied home designs offering numerous ways to enjoy the outdoor spaces, from either the balcony, winter garden or landscaped gardens
- Sustainable homes offering an all-electric build, solar PV systems, water saving tapware, and double glazing throughout
- Walking distance to Linear Park and the rich array of residential amenities of Bradmill Social
- Located a short stroll from the vibrant shopping and dining hub of Bradmill Quarter and The Arbory
- Two colour schemes defined by quality and textural detail, offering a quietly luxurious aesthetic
CONSIDERED AMENITIES, SHOPS, COMMUNITY SPACES AND MORE
Conceived as an extension of the home, Bradmill Social is a collection of resident spaces and amenities, exclusive to Bradmill residents. Located in the iconic heritage listed Boiler House and Proofing Building, there are inspiring spaces to relax, exercise, co-work, and entertain. The spaces are not only practical, offering the ultimate convenience for residents, they are also beautifully crafted locations to energise and elevate for wellbeing.
A retail precinct spanning approximately 8,000sqm will accommodate all the essentials complemented by speciality shops and culinary delights. The complex is anticipated to include a full-line supermarket, childcare and medical services alongside locally owned stores, eateries and conveniences.
Linear Park is a half kilometre landscaped greenway traversing the length of the precinct, easily connecting residents to Bradmill’s considerable amenities and retail offerings.
It also seamlessly connects directly into McIvor Reserve allowing residents easy access to an additional 18ha of green space.
Brimming with distinctive village charm and community, Yarraville is applauded for its remarkable creative energy and abundance of places to eat, drink and shop. The location is perfectly balanced with leafy spaces for recreation and time spent outdoors.
Located next to the Bradmill Quarter retail precinct, the future proposed Community Facility will be a modern gathering place and hub for culture, connection and learning.
*This material and its contents (including prices and availability) are guides only and subject to change without notice. Purchasers should rely on their own enquiries and the contract for sale.
Win a $10,000 Noosa holiday^!
Once you secure your dream home at Bradmill, you’ll earn the chance to win.